Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WEST COAST TOUR #2 WITH LINDSAY WEIDMANN - 6/19 - ASANA TEAS









We still don't know how to pronounce "Asana". We would like to say "AsAHna", but the polite gentleman behind the counter reminded us it was "ASSana", which I think sounds... dangerous?

Gail was great. Thanks so much for booking us, Gail! Asana Tea's is a lovely shop with even lovelier food in Santa Cruz, California. I highly recommend eating food there. I'm sure the tea is swell as well, but I stuck to water.

I'm a violent tea-drunk.

For a small yet appreciative crowd we folked our way through our trade-off set. Next to our stage area, there were two large "temple doors" for sale at half off. As you can see by the picture above, it was priced to move and it was a bargain I had a hard time passing up. Damn you, Toyota Prius! If only we had a larger vehicle to transport such a bad-ass souvenir from Santa Cruz, why, those doors would be mine right now and I could walk through them whenever I damn well pleased.

Tonight, a 5.5 hour drive after the show to Eureka, California for a church performance tomorrow morning. Coffee? Check. Chocolate gas station donuts? Check. Indigestion? On it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment