Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 12 - 3/19 - House Concert in Portland, Oregon

With Teresa feeling less than stellar and me being my usual laid-back self, only the warmth of this northern Oregon morning could awake us from our slumbers. 11:34 am, PST, I crawled out of bed and laughed at the the idea that some of my peers in the eastern time zone would be leaving work soon.

Dana and Candace waited for us before eating breakfast, which was wonderful - and now entitled "lunch". T scored some free acupuncture and sat out in Candace's garden. I pet (pat? Patted? Petteded?) the soft belly of the cat who had defeated me soundly in our "laze-off" (she slept all day, every day).

The House Concert was actually an Office Concert, as it was held at Candace's Acupuncture office. 15 or so in attendence. Cheese, crackers, salmon, chicken. Wine was flowing, 14 bottles of wine and 15 people, 4 of which proclaimed they didn't drink any.

Thanks so much to Dana and Candace for their office and their hospitality.

BUY JEREMY'S FIRST CD, 2002'S "GIMMICK" AT:
www.cdbaby.com/jeremyfacknitz2

No comments:

Post a Comment