Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NORTHEAST TOUR DAY 10 and 11 - 5/10 and 5.11 - Chilling in Benson, Vermont with no cell service.




Day 2 without cell service.

I'm not sure anyone else still exists on the planet, as I am no longer receiving Facebook updates on my Blackberry. Panic, insanity setting in. If the rest of the population has indeed ceased to exist, I shall continue to record my thoughts for future species or possible visitors from outer space.

No, Vermont doesn't have cell phone service.

I can't talk on the phone.

I can text, but it's delayed.

My internet works if I store the phone behind the cactus by the window facing west, but as soon as I remove the phone from this "magic spot", I lose service. Plus, it pricks my finger each time I reach for it.

I am... LOST.

Nice scenery to be lost in.

So what did I do without seeing my casual acquaintances "effing" Farmville updates? I wrote. I got a few nice tunes in the oven and I'm excited to finish them. I worked on some booking and marketing via Teresa's brother Steve's computer, I chilled. Bought some new shoes. Not much to do, so not much to report.

Thanks to Steve Storch for letting us crash at his man cabin in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment