Thursday, May 27, 2010

I DID THAT.




I left for the west coast on March 8th.

I performed at least one show, sometimes more in:

Salt Lake City, UT
Sierraville, Capitola and Eureka, CA
Ashland, Yachats and Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
Bozeman, MT
Pueblo, CO
Mankato, Minneapolis and Duluth, MN
Appleton and Green Bay, WI
Traverse City and Detroit, MI
Somerville and Waban, MA
Morrisville and Benson VT
Saugerties, NY
Venango, PA
Chicago, IL
Fairfield, IA
Omaha, NE

Sorry if I forgot any place.

Big smile.

For better or worse, richer or poorer, whether I've poured the concrete foundation for my career or I just took a huge piss... I did that.

Thank you for allowing me this "yay Jeremy" moment. Obviously, I couldn't have done it without your support. Yay you.

Back to the west coast in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment