Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 24/25 - March 31st and April 1st - Driving day from Bozeman to Longmont, show in Fort Collins at Avo's Number




We've run the gamete of seasons on this tour. From the warm sunny skies of Sacramento to the blustery white outs of Wyoming, we've seen a years worth of weather in these few weeks. It's kind of like - living in Colorado Springs during March and April?

Long drive Wednesday. I love Ruby Tuesday, but I'm ready to break out of her. The lower back has felt better, I have to admit.

Despite her cruelty towards my lumbar, I lovingly cleaned her out and washed her down Thursday afternoon. I left Colorado Springs 25 days before with 997 miles on her. Today, she reads over 6,100.

T and I made our way to our last show together until April 29th... Avogadro's Number in Fort Collins. Michael and James attended. They are Storch fans and hopefully, now, Facknitz fans as well. They seemed entertained by our now tight theatrics and bought us drinks afterwards. We played really well for the enthusiastic crowd of 4, and Rob compensated us more than fairly. I would LOVE to return. Very cool place.

Tomorrow, home. The city of Colorado Springs is calling. I wasn't going to go back this time, but the county of El Paso requests $408.03 for two pieces of tin and stickers, a.k.a. plates for Ruby Tuesday. I love car ownership! I love car ownership! I love it!

Not that I have a choice with what I'm doing here, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment