Monday, April 5, 2010

NORTHWEST TOUR OVER! RESPITE IN COLORADO SPRINGS! April 2nd through 5th

Oh shit. I might get in trouble here... yes, I was in Colorado Springs for 3 days. I knew that between Easter brunch with the Davey's, restocking my supplies for the next tour and other errands, I would not have time to see everyone. So I laid low.

Please don't be offended (although, I can only think of one person that MIGHT be offended - really, the previous words typed are little more than self-loving, ego spew).

Easter brunch. Dinner and a lovely hike with a close friend. Bocce ball. My sinus troubles returned.

That's about the long and the short of it.

It was wonderful.

Monday night (with no sports to watch since MSU bowed out to Butler on Saturday), I begin heading east to Minnesota for a busy weekend of performances. Touring alone, for the first time ever.

Damn I'm psyched.

Go Bulldogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment