Sunday, April 11, 2010

MIDWEST TOUR, DAY 1 - 4/9/10 - Mankato, Minnesota - KMSU Interview, The Coffee Hag






The above video was shot by Jeremy Facknitz' PEDAL CAM. Trivial Pursuer/Pinky and the Brain. Shot in the middle of my show at The Coffee Hag in Mankato, MN - 4/9/10 (ugh. Video coming soon).

I was sick, I was weak and I had started the song a step higher than I normally play it (too focused on filming the damn thing), but the good group of peeps at the Hag pushed me through. We had a grand time.

Earlier in the day, I played at the local college radio station KMSU. I unleashed the new Jeremy hit, "Cup O' Noodles" to the world... but I don't know who heard it. I wasn't sure if the segment would be live or pre-recorded to air later. Alas, it was indeed live and not recorded at all. So I didn't get the proper word out as to where to listen in. But Gully and I had a great time, they recorded "Cup O' Noodles" live and Gully said they might add it to their play list.

Thanks so much to the Hag staff who were so supportive and kind, who called up all their friends and insisted they get their asses to my show after hearing my soundcheck. That's special.

Faulhaber (he's like Prince, he just has one name and it's Faulhaber) came to the show. Brought some friends down from Minneapolis. He's an old fan/friend from Colorado Springs, my old Mile High Saloon days of 2007/2008. He offered me his floor. Tonight, I will sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment