Sunday, April 18, 2010

MIDWEST TOUR DAY 4 AND 5 - 4/12-4/13 - Minneapolis, MN - Booking, chilling, fattening up on cereal


Monday and Tuesday. "Days off".

Or rather, hours spent on the laptop, booking. I'm really trying to fill some holes for the east coast tour in May and west coast tour in June. I realize that the venues don't have the same urgency that I do when it comes to nailing these dates down, so I try my best to stay patient and be persistent without becoming a pest. Gentle nudging, every four days or so. It will all fall into place.

Jen and Chris have spoiled me with food, glorious food! Pizza, steaks and cereal, oh my. Garlic mashed potatoes. Beer. Food wise and sleep wise, this tour has either been feast or famine with little in between - and right now I'm reveling in the feast.

Thanks to Jen, Chris, Joe, Faulhaber, Tim and the state of Minnesota for treating me so well these past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment