Monday, April 19, 2010

MIDWEST TOUR DAY 10 - 4/18/10 - Traverse City, MI - Union Street Station




A tad hungover this morning. Damn you, you Right Brain Brewing Sampler, and your hops and barley deliciousness!

Went for a run, threw the pill around with Matt and headed to Union Street Station, one of the oldest bars in Traverse City (it used to also be a brothel).

Played from 6-8 pm, a Sunday afternoon show. Tough draw, as the Red Wings were on at the same time. Someone once wrote a song about that... "I bled for them, I sweat for them, I always did my thing. But they never stopped to listen 'cause they'd rather watch the Wings." Not one of my stronger lines but true true true.

Ah well, despite the hockey team on TV (losing, by the way), I grabbed the ears of a lot of the people in attendance who weren't expecting to pay attention to me. Thanks Ann and James for their kind words and CD purchases.

A great weekend in Traverse City. I will be back, maybe later this summer. Cherry Fest 2011, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment